I'm SICK!! sorethroat . cough . runningnose . headache . it is all because CHOCOLATES . my birthday 3person gave me CHOCOLATES ( xinyi,effa,wyping) .....
Ms Mas wannted us(3n1) to sell 10 sticky pad per person $2each i can't sell even a single one but rebecca sold ALL .. btw its for charity .. people help me buy ..
Today got back REPORT BOOK ..not happy with my results but i got improve for almost all sub excl. eng ...
I have completed all my holiday assignments HAHAHA like so fast hor .. haven holiday and i have done everything haha ...
Ms Mas wannted us(3n1) to sell 10 sticky pad per person $2each i can't sell even a single one but rebecca sold ALL .. btw its for charity .. people help me buy ..
Today got back REPORT BOOK ..not happy with my results but i got improve for almost all sub excl. eng ...
I have completed all my holiday assignments HAHAHA like so fast hor .. haven holiday and i have done everything haha ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home